Watch List candidate **** triggered it's buy point, and was purchased for the GSA Portfolio....Read more
Top Picks Portfolio: Buy/Sell Rules in Action Use Our Trading Rules to Maximize Portfolio Gains
| Portfolio Requirements|| BUY Rules|| SELL Rules|
- Stock Holdings: Maximum 5
- Margin Used: 5%
- Triggers from Top Picks Watch List
- Low risk entry points
- Sell at -5% to -6% stop-loss
- Sell at +20% profit target (based on market conditions)
| Performance of the GSA Top Picks Portfolio - Since December 31, 2011|
Performance measured at close of each trading day only. Intra-day price swings are ignored. Past performance not representative of future returns
|Description (LONG Top Picks)||Count||Avg Hold Period||Avg Return||Links|
|42% Of Stocks Were Closed At A Profit||116||41.4 days||12.6%||View Details|
|58% Of Stocks Were Closed At A Loss||159||17.6 days||-5.4%||View Details|
|Stocks In Current LONG Portfolio||4||--||--||View Details|
Total LONG Top Picks Return: 153.58%Total NASDAQ Return: 157.82%
(Period 2011-12-30 thru 2017-11-01.
Assumptions Made in Calculating Trading System Returns
1. Prices used are from the close of each trading day. The next day's open price, at which you buy or sell, will differ from the previous day's close.
2. Bid-ask spreads and transaction costs are ignored.
3. Start date was December 31, 2011. Returns would have been different for other start dates.
4. It is assumed that the past is exactly like the future. We all know that isn't true.
Trading signals are generated based on the above buy/sell trading rules. As with any system, confirm the chart pattern before initiating new purchases. Depending on portfolio needs and market conditions, GSA may or may not take positions based on these signals. The signals are updated daily by 8:00a Eastern, often the night before.
Sorry, only Subscribers have access to this area.